WBUTTEPA B.Ed Admission 2018; WBUTTEPA B.Ed Merit list 2018, Apply for Deputed & Fresher in college under WBUTTEPA. On-line centralized admission process for B.Ed. Programme will be started 20.06.2017. All concerned are requested to visit the website www.wbuttepa.ac.in. The West Bengal University of Teachers Training Education Planning and Administration invited online application for centralized admission to Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). WBUTTEPA B.Ed Admission 2018 Method Subjects are Arabic, Economics, Geography, Mathematics, Political Science, Urdu, Bengali, Education, Hindi, Music, Psychology, Commerce, English, History, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Computer Science, Fine Arts, Life Science, Physical Science, Sociology. WBUTTEPA B.Ed Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply Process, Special Links, Instruction are given bellow.
WBUTTEPA B.Ed Online Admission to First year www.wbuttepa.ac.inOrganization Name - The West Bengal University of Teachers Training Education Planning & Administration.
Course of - Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Session of - 2018-2020
Apply Mode - Online
Online Application Open from - 20.06.2017 to 25.06.2017
Merit List Published on - 28.06.2017
Official Website - www.wbuttepa.ac.in
Candidates Should be Graduate in a school subject from a recognized university. Candidates with at at least 50% marks either in The Bachelor's Degree (General) / or in the Master's Degree in School subjects are eligible to apply. Bachelor's in Engineering or Technology with Science and / or Mathematics, with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are also eligible for admission. Such candidates are required to enter the marks of B.E / B.Tech. in the row of Honours Degree. M.E / M.Tech result (if any) will be entered in the Master's Degree row. For Candidates with less than 50% marks in the Honours Degree, the total marks of pass and Honours subjects will be considered. If it becomes 50% or more, that score will be entered in Graduation (General) row.
School Subject of teaching offered are those which have been stated in the New Curriculum of WBUTTEPA. Details Method Subjects in- Arabic, Economics, Geography, Mathematics, Political Science, Urdu, Bengali, Education, Hindi, Music, Psychology, Commerce, English, History, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Computer Science, Fine Arts, Life Science, Physical Science, Sociology.
Application fee is Rs.600/- for General Candidates and Rs.350/- for SC / ST / PWD Candidates.
Deputed Candidates Instruction:
Applicants deputed by school must submit an attested copy of M.C. resolution recording the approval of service in reqard to his/her service with the form.
Following additional documents are required to be submitted positively on the day of joining the B.Ed. Programmes in institutions under the University:
1 Release order from the Head master / Headmistress.
2. Attested copy of M.C resolution with regards to his/her deputation, countersigned by D.I. of Schools (Secondary).
3. Certificate from Competent Authority whether the candidate teachers in Class VI or above.
4. Three copies of passport size photograph of the applicant.
5. Deputation form duly filled in (available from the Institution after admission)
6. A Certificate with the following information is to be submitted from the Secretary or Headmaster / Headmistress (where he/she is serving) and counter signed by the D.I of Schools of the District concerned.
Certificate that the Schools is in receipt of aid on full / deficit / lumpsum grant basis or that school in unaided or salary one.
Certificate that She/he is duly approved teacher.
Certified that she/he is being deputed by the School for undergoing two year B.Ed Courses (2018-2020).
How to Apply Process:
Click to visit the Online application website www.wbuttepa.ac.in or 184.108.40.206/forms
Follow ONLINE ADMISSION & Click on Registration
ADMISSION NOTICE is available in the College Website for Online Apply Details.
If you eligible of the Admission now fill up Application & Submitted
After that must have to take a print copy of the submitted Application Form & Fees Receipt for future use.
Important Instruction for Applicants:
1. Applicants are directed to consult carefully the different Notice, Rules & regulations for Admission and Important Dates of Admission.
2. Application for Admission will have to be made through Online www.wbuttepa.ac.in or 220.127.116.11/forms
3. Any wrong information provided in application form my invalidate the candidature.
4. Candidates pursuing any other course in the WBUTTEPA or any other University during 2018-2020, Academic session are not eligible for admission to the B.Ed programme for the session 2018-2020.
Application starts on the 20th June 2017.
Last date of application - 25.06.2017
Merit list and on-line counselling - 28.06.2017
Admission in - 29.06.2017 to 30.06.2017
Commencement of the Classes - 01.07.2017
Contact Details for Feedback & Enquiry:
The West Bengal University of Teachers Training,
Education Planning and Administration
25/2 & 25/3, Ballygunge Circular Road
Kolkata - 700019
Ph no - 033-24750033
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.wbuttepa.ac.in